At Ellie Family Services, our mission is to better the lives of everyday families through the creation and delivery of innovative and customized wellness programs, goods and services.
We do this by striving to FILL THE GAPS in services and programs that promote wellness. Ellie Family Services is dedicated to getting more people access to wellness services by breaking down barriers, and overcoming obstacles, that get in the way of healing and recovery. Those barriers might involve lack of funding, stigma, limited resource availability, scheduling conflicts, limited accessibility, and lack of information and outreach!
LIVE AUTHENTIC ™
Ellie Family Services provides unique opportunities to clients:
- Offering discrete and confidential wellness services
- Providing income-based sliding fee scale for non-insurance covered services
- Using technology to integrate wellness services into the 21st century
- Developing creative interventions to increase access for clients who experience barriers to the traditional “in-person” therapeutic format
- Creating “user friendly” tools focused on increasing more of “what you want” in your wellness, healing and recovery program
- Engaging up-and-coming professionals in training and the development of innovative programs for future generations of practitioners and clientele
- Customizing services to meet various, diverse and multifaceted needs
- Providing personalized treatment plans that address mind, body and spirit
- Placing importance on having fun throughout the wellness process
ELLIE FAMILY SERVICES CORE VALUES:
We get creative in providing unique mental health services to people across the spectrum- from the innovative approaches we take in shaping our agency’s programs and services, to the creative adaptation and application of therapeutic techniques that we use in each session. We employ some of the most creative professionals in the field, and continuously aim to promote a culture of unconventional thinking and flexible problem-solving.
Sincerity, integrity and genuineness are all traits we aim to sharpen through honest self-reflection and ongoing self-development. At Ellie, we promote a culture of individualization, and encourage all of our staff to continuously strengthen their relationship with their inner-self, and to utilize this as a tool for professional growth and genuine interpersonal communication.
We believe that a good sense of humor is more than just a great tool for connecting with others; it’s an invaluable personality characteristic that demonstrates originality, creativity, genuineness and excellent critical thinking. Ellie staff utilize humor as a therapeutic technique for helping others to see problems in a new light, and as a means of cultivating a lighthearted, welcoming and playful environment for both our staff and clients alike.
We believe that all human beings experience pain and suffering, and that it is our duty to honor and respect their stories, challenges, tragedies and dreams. Compassion is about bearing witness to the struggles of another living being and to “suffer with” them, by holding a space for them to safely give voice to their pain and their hope.
We believe that everyone can benefit from practicing acceptance, including both our clients and our staff. We maintain an attitude of openness by welcoming and valuing differences. We strive to routinely practice acceptance- accepting ourselves, accepting others, accepting feedback, accepting changes and accepting adversity.
We are determined to make a difference, and we are highly motivated to do all that we can to support the goals and visions of those whom we serve. We are also determined to find a way to overcome all obstacles standing in the way of delivering comprehensive mental health services to those who have fallen through the gaps in the traditional healthcare model.