Work with Ellie Family Services
Ellie hires people passionate about making change in the community. We take a creative and collaborative approach to helping make change while putting our team first! Our openings are listed below. If you’re interested in exploring the options and applying for a position, please see below.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
Why work with Ellie?
ELLIE FAMILY SERVICES IMPROVES THE LIVES OF FAMILIES BY CREATING AND DELIVERING INNOVATIVE AND CUSTOMIZED WELLNESS SOLUTIONS. WE DO THIS BY BREAKING DOWN BARRIERS THAT HINDER HEALING AND RECOVERY THROUGH A COMMITMENT TO THE FOLLOWING:
Competitive pay and benefits with generous incentives unique to EFS
- Hourly pay structure PLUS a percentage of non-skills claims
- Pay for accrued administrative time that covers meetings and documentation
- Base hourly wage for drive time PLUS mileage
Quarterly all-staff meetings
- Ongoing trainings designed specifically for community-based staff and the populations served.
Training program for Community-Based staff
- 30 hours of initial training; including shadowing and ongoing CEU series
- 6 hours of supervision per month; 4 hours of group and 2 hours of individual
- On-site approved supervision for LPCC, LMFT, and LICSW
- Peer-to-peer mentorship programs
Opportunities for variation in
- CTSS: Children’s Therapeutic Services and Supports
- ARMHS: Adult Rehabilitative Mental Health Services
- In-Home Therapy: Individual, Couples, and Family Psychotherapy
- Case Management: Rule 79 Case Management