Work with Ellie Family Services
Ellie hires people passionate about making change in the community. We take a creative and collaborative approach to helping make change while putting our team first! Our openings are listed below. If you find that “gotta have it” opportunity listed, please fill out an employment application and send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org !
Ellie Family Services is a growing mental health and wellness agency based out of Saint Paul and serving the entire metro area through individual, family, and group therapy services, ARMHS, and In-Home Therapy. The Ellie Staff prides itself in being an innovative and creative team that works collaboratively with clients and community providers to deliver the most comprehensive and personalized treatment to all clients. Ellie Family Services is excited to welcome a Mental Health Practitioner to our growing team of ARMHS and In-Home Therapy clinicians!
- Complete assessment and treatment planning to direct rehabilitative and skills-focused services in a variety of settings, including home and community based.
- Complete diagnostic evaluations with supervision and treat clients in-home (with potential for some limited in-office openings)
- Establish personal recovery goals, rehabilitative goals, and objectives with each client
- Utilize creativity in rehabilitative interventions to help clients achieve goals
- Prepare and submit individual documentation for each session per company guidelines and protocol
- Coordinate services with case managers, families, work personnel, medical personnel, and school staff as needed
- Maintain minimum billable hours weekly
- Attend and participate in all clinical staff meetings and training
- Candidates are required to have one of the following:
- Master’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields from an accredited college or university OR
- Current enrollment as a graduate student in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields and formally assigned to Ellie Family Services for clinic training by an accredited college or university OR
- ARMHS Only – Bachelor’s degree in one of the behavioral sciences or related fields and 2,000 hours of supervised experience in the delivery of clinical services in the treatment of mental illness or emotional disturbance
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to demonstrate and model stable, appropriate boundaries with clients
- Ability to complete and submit documentation of services and other documents in a timely manner
- Comfort and familiarity working with diverse client base
- Proficient in the use of typical office technology (computers, e-mail, etc.) and Electronic Health Record systems
- Possession of a valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ideal candidates will have a general knowledge of ARMHS services, therapy services, and previous experience with mental health documentation
- Bonus and Incentive Structure
- Promotional opportunities and opportunities to do therapy
- Receive clinical Supervision towards licensure
- Counts towards internship/practicum
- Opportunities to be involved in the creation new programs and services
- Long Term Disability Insurance
- Paid vacation!
- Awesome Team Building Activities and Swag
- Training opportunities
- Excellent work culture and collaboration