Clinicians will learn:
1. The history of geek interests and related stigma
2. What are geeky interests clients may have
3. What therapeutic elements are inherently present in a variety of geeky passions
4. How to adapt a client’s existing passion for a geeky topic to work into with established therapeutic interventions
5. Examples of how to leverage the most popular geeky topics into real world therapeutic interventions
Ellie is offering a CEU series to the greater mental health community! All trainings will accept up to 15 non-Ellie employees who would like to join us to learn more about various topics. These will all be held online. Following each training you will be provided a certificate of completion via email. CEU approvals pending for the following regulatory boards: BMFT, BSW, BBHT, BPsych. If interested please sign up here and we will save your seat!