* Group dates to be announced soon as we finalize the schedule. Please check back for updates soon!
This 8-session therapy group is for women experiencing separation or divorce. This program will provide participants with information, tools and support to successfully navigate the process of separating from their partner, while also minimizing the negative impact on themselves and their families.
Each session will begin with mindfulness and stress management techniques, followed by a discussion on a specific divorce/separation-
related topic, and finally an opportunity for participants to seek and provide support and input on their specific situations.
- Navigating the legal process (and pitfalls) of divorce
- Relational trauma, how to recognize it, and how to heal
- Why divorce is hard on kids, and how you can minimize the damage
- Building a healthy co-parenting relationship
- Creating two households for your children that both feel like Home
- Grieving the old future while creating a new one
- Surviving the holidays
- Re-starting (or adjusting) your career