1. Understand the broad psychological effects of psychedelic experiences.
2. Learn to identify red-flags/contraindications for psychedelic use.
3. Learn the dangers of recreational psychedelic use.
4. Learn how to help clients explore the risks/consequences of psychedelic experiences, and in general how to talk with clients about this subject, through a harm-reduction lens.
5. Develop a deeper understanding of what Ketamine-Assisted Therapy is, who it’s for, and how it’s delivered. They will gain an understanding of how to assess for candidacy.
6. Develop knowledge of the KAP therapeutic process, and how to help prepare clients, as well as support their post treatment integration.
7. Develop an understanding of what the Ketamine experience is like, so that they are able to follow, reflect, validate and support client’s who’ve received the course of treatment.
8. Develop skills for supporting clients in processing their experiences, and in identifying “seeds” (observations, changes, opportunities) that can be “watered” with the support of clinician.
9. Learn the ACT model, and the 6 main domains of intervention, including some practical skills from each of these domains.
Ellie is offering a CEU series to the greater mental health community! All trainings welcome anyone who would like to join us to learn more about various topics. Following each training you will be provided a certificate of completion via email. CEU approvals pending for the following regulatory boards: BMFT, BSW, BBHT, Psychology, and Nursing. If interested please sign up here and we will save your seat!