Participants who attend this presentation will gain the skills needed to competently talk to their clients about suicide, administer the C-SSRS, and plan for safety.
- Understand the prevalence of suicide
- Understand suicidology and its terminology
- Debunk myths associated with suicide
- Explain warning signs and risk factors of suicide
- Discuss the C-SSRS protocol
- Discuss safety planning and its benefits
Ellie is offering a CEU series to the greater mental health community! All trainings welcome anyone who would like to join us to learn more about various topics. Following each training you will be provided a certificate of completion via email. CEU approvals pending for the following regulatory boards: BMFT, BSW, BBHT, Psychology, and Nursing. If interested please sign up here and we will save your seat!