If you would like to sign-up for SPIRO services, please read the following disclaimer, and confirm that you understand and accept these terms and conditions in the sign-up form.
• SPIRO is designed as a “self-help” resource, which offers tools, tips, hints, and stories to readers interested in learning more about various ways of responding to some basic and common human struggles
• EFS recommends that you consult a therapist for an assessment if you believe that you may be experiencing a mental health or other condition
• SPIRO is NOT designed to treat or diagnose any mental health or substance use disorder
• SPIRO is NOT a replacement for therapy and should never be used in place of treatment
• This service is provided as a courtesy to subscribers
• EFS, PLLP does not guarantee that any tools, tips, “life-hacks” will be useful to individual users, and accepts no legal liability whatsoever arising from or connected to the reliability, usefulness, effectiveness of these exercises or possible adverse outcomes experienced by individual subscribers
• SPIRO is a free service that requires users to sign up for subscription
• SPIRO will require you to provide your name and e-mail and this information will not be redistributed or given to any other business or providers
• SPIRO subscription can be canceled at any time
• SPIRO users may contact the administrator to suggest topics of interest or to ask general questions that they would like to be addressed by SPIRO writing staff. SPIRO will consider all requests, but may not respond to every request, and will make the determination regarding requests based on the appropriateness and relevance of topics/questions
• SPIRO installments are the intellectual property of EFS and users must receive written approval before re-publishing these materials. If permission is received, users must cite and reference EFS, PLLP
By checking this box, I agree that I have read and understand the above conditions and would like to start my subscription to SPIRO today.